- This event has passed.
Hike to Blue Basin Waterfall
October 22 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
On Sunday 22nd October, 2023 lets take you on another adventure.
This waterfall is blessed with waters emanating from the serene hills of Paramin.
The Meyah river flows through narrow gorges and bubbling cascades; bursting over a 50 ft cascade into an aquamarine pool.
After a short 10 minute walk hikers will sight the simple yet iconic Blue Basin Waterfall. The pool is wide with shallow areas for kids and non swimmers and deep enough for high jumpers and bathing under the soothing falls.
This hike is rated 1/10 (VERY EASY, Kid Friendly, Pet Friendly & Senior Friendly) There is a short incline at the start then onto flat concrete pathway.
1. Have a proper shoes with good sole grips. (No slippers)
2. Pack an extra change of clothing (to remain in maxi taxi).
3. Wear comfortable clothing. No jeans, thick cotton tops or clothing that will absorb and retain large amounts of water or hold too much heat.
4. Secure all electrical items in waterproof cases or ziplock bags.
5. Have a backpack to hold your essentials and keep your hands free
6. Pack light refreshments and water for the duration of the hike.
7. No littering, alcohol or smoking allowed.
8. Walk with any medication you may require (asthma, allergies etc.)
$130 Hike & Transportation
•Waterfall Adventure ⛲
• Reliable Transportation (Round Trip)🚍
• Professional Certified Friendly Guides
• Safety equipment (LifeJacket, ropes etc)🦺
• Safe and secure event⛑
Assembly: 800am at JFK Shuttle Stop, UWI St Augustine
Estimated time of return: 2pm
Registration is open and can be done via the following methods:
1) FULL PAYMENT to our Scotiabank Trinidad- Bank Account.
**Whatsapp 268-6608 for banking information **
2. In person on Final registration date Friday 20th October in UWI from 430pm-530pm
FINAL Registration day is on Friday 20th October, 2023
Your booking is secured by payment only.
For more information contact Raiza (268-6608) or Garvin (333-5913)
*NB: NO REFUNDS AFTER FINAL REGISTRATION DAY (20.10.23)